Speak with one of our knowledgeable loan officers today! As the highest-quality FHA lender in Texas, we provide home buyers with unparalleled service for all their mortgage needs. We’ll help you decide which FHA mortgage loan option is best for you and your family. Call us at (832) 981-3828 or fill out the form below.
Is an FHA Loan Right for You?
We’ll help you decide:
- Do you need a loan with a lower down payment requirement? The minimum down payment for a Texas FHA loan is 3.5% and – as opposed to most conventional loan requirements – you can get assistance or gift funds from a family member, employer, or charitable organization.
- Do you have imperfect credit? People with credit problems or even a bankruptcy may qualify for an FHA loan in Texas. This is because the greater emphasis is placed on your income, length of employment and job security.
- Do you need a loan with no prepayment penalty? FHA loans have no prepayment penalties for early pay-off.
- Do you want to purchase an “unconventional” home? FHA loans are available for more than single-family dwellings and condominiums. They can be used to finance residential 1-4 unit properties, manufactured homes, and mobile homes. There’s even a special loan program for purchasing a fixer-upper that includes the money needed to make repairs.
- Do you want to help with your closing costs and/or prepaid items? FHA allows up to 6% in sellers concessions to go towards closing costs and prepaid items.
- Do you want a loan with low-interest rates? FHA mortgage rates are typically lower than the interest rate on a conventional/conforming loan.
- Do you want a mortgage that is assumable? FHA loan is assumable, and that’s a significant benefit. When it comes time to sell, a buyer can take over the seller’s existing FHA loan instead of taking out a new mortgage at whatever the current rate is at that time.
Contact Us About FHA Loan Programs Now!
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, it’s time to contact us about the multiple FHA loan programs we offer. Call (281) 860-2533 or fill out the form below!